[Geysers] Pink Cone "Minors" or Mid-Cycle Splashing (Stephens)

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Jul 2 08:42:48 PDT 2015

Lynn,

I received the White Dome article just fine, but with a number of other
things I've barely gotten into it. About when do you need it returned?

I look forward to your thing about Pink Cone minors -- surely minors or
splashing have to do with the abrupt jumps in eruption times.

Scott

In a message dated 7/2/2015 8:02:59 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,