[Geysers] photos of Dwarfs

Stjohn, James stjohn.2 at osu.edu
Sun Aug 30 23:44:53 PDT 2015

For folks interested in the Dwarfs, I've posted images of all vents of the Dwarfs that are present as of mid-August 2015, using informal designations only.
See:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jsjgeology/sets/72157657581665438

Looking back at my old photos, all 13 vents present now were also present in summer 2013.  The few photos I have before that show that "Orange Dwarf Geyser" and "West Dwarfs A, B, C, D, E, F, and G" were also present in summer 2010.

One decent-sized spring that existed in 2013 that is no longer around today was about halfway between "South Dwarf" and "Orange Dwarf".  See: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jsjgeology/sets/72157657581665438
and
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jsjgeology/13474549075

I can see this spring on the June 2013 satellite photo provided by Google Earth - it's at: 44° 27' 47.33" North, 110° 49' 50.51" West.

Best,

James St. John (Geology, Ohio State University at Newark)
(stjohn.2 at osu.edu)