[Geysers] MODERATOR COMMENT

phoppe at hbci.com phoppe at hbci.com
Tue Aug 18 06:04:16 PDT 2015

I also agree with the others. I like the extra comments about the
weather, visitors and bison jams, etc. It makes it more like being
there. I also appreciate geysertimes but enjoy the personal touch of
these emails! Keep up the good work Lynn and Barb.

On another note: Warren & I are planning to come out for the week after
Labor Day. We hope to arrive on either Labor Day evening or Tuesday
(Sept 8) morning. We leave on Saturday (12th).

Thanks again for the reports, especially Barb & Lynn!

Pat Hoppe