[Geysers] April Sput

Genean Dunn tddandngd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 23:24:27 PDT 2015

We are composing the April Sput, but have only a few submissions. If anyone
has an article to submit, please send it ASAP.

Udo sent me a short article and a photo from the Gazer Trip into the park
March 1. I would love to have other photos and observations from that trip.

Steve Eide wrote about his short trip to Mickey Hot Springs and Jack Hobart
sent an article about bubble geysers, but that is all we have except Lynn's
finacial statements.

Let us know if you have any articles in the works.

Thanks

Tom and Genean Dunn