[Geysers] A Geyser Gazer Survey

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Sun Apr 12 14:44:10 PDT 2015

Done. Some of those forced choices were mean! (Time and date for next
eruption of Steamboat vs. Excelsior---only eliminated Excelsior because
last recorded eruption was a "mere" 80 feet!) One question worth looking
at might be mentoring, whether that's your own children or younger
members of another family. Our son has been going to the park since he
was 7 weeks old, and I've been deeply moved by the number of gazer
couples or families who have let him hang with them and helped to foster
his interest.

And isn't Mara Reed a character in Game of Thrones? Do you have a
brother called Jojen? :-D
Karen Webb

On 4/11/2015 8:18 PM, Mara Reed wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> If you have ever considered yourself a geyser gazer, I would
> appreciate it if you could fill out the survey found at this link:
> https://www.esurveycreator.com/s/e207cae
>
> The purpose is to gather some information that can characterize our
> community, and I hope to get as many responses as possible. It should
> only take a couple of minutes. No question is mandatory (but I would
> like it if you could answer every question) and the survey is
> anonymous. If you know any gazers who are not connected through the
> listserv or Facebook and could pass this on to them, that would be
> fantastic. I hope to gather and analyze the results for a future Sput
> article that focuses on our community and gazer involvement in the park.
>
> Thanks much,
> Mara Reed

---