[Geysers] GOSA website

Genean Dunn tddandngd at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 14:39:16 PDT 2014

Hi Will,

I am working on pictures and info to update Sentinel Meadows. I'll send
them in this weekend.

Genean

PS Do you plan to send photos for the October Sput?

PSS May I provide your contact info in the Sput and invite everyone to help
update the GOSA Website. You sent an email about what and how to submit
stuff back in January. Do you want that info included also? Thanks for
doing this!!!!