[Geysers] Geyser Report Sunday, September 14, 2014

Barbara Lasseter barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 14:46:01 PDT 2014

Geyser Report Sunday, September 14, 2014

I never got as far as the UGB today.  After the dense fog yesterday, I
tried going in a couple of hours later.  Still had lots of fog...plus
traffic, and eastbound drive into bright morning sun.   There were 3
elk in the Madison on my way home today.  Warmer, full sun.  Two ID
school buses on Firehole Lake Dr today, and 4 cars and 1 bus stopped
on road (in 5 separate locations) each watching a single bison
adjacent to the road.

Great Fountain: 1145 p=5
White Dome: 0851, 0909, 0937, 1012, 1036, 1049, 1108, 1215

Fountain: ended at 0859 per gazer

Barbara Lasseter