[Geysers] Geyser Report Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Barbara Lasseter barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 16:49:53 PDT 2014

Geyser Report Tuesday, September 9, 2014

So, I'm back on the job, BUT..spent most of my morning at Great
Fountain.  The past few days have been beautiful.  That is changing
tonight to more wind and rain.  In true Yellowstone fashion, we go out
anyway.  No telling how accurate forecasts will be.

Fan and Mortar erupted during an unattended moment last night--a heart
breaker for so many who have danced attendance for 9+days.  Approx
2120 was the time I heard.

Beehive: 0738  (indicator @ 0724, water called at 0722)  One of the
prettiest Beehive eruptions I've seen all summer.  Sunshine, rainbows.

Grand: 0547 FRS, 1200 FRS

Lion initial 0711
Oblong 0737 ie FRS

Fountain: 1052 ie per steam cloud.  Over at 1123FRS
Great Fountain: 0146E, overflow began 1247

Pink Cone, which had been seen ie at 1115 yesterday (GT), was ie this
AM at 0830--more rainbows

Twig: 1125 FRS
Log Bridge: 1227 FRS
White Dome: 0900, 1004, 1149, 1254