[Geysers] Entrance and Backcountry Fee

David Prast davidjprast at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 05:50:34 PST 2014

Jim,

You stated, "and then they get to keep 80 million". Did you mean *up to* 80
million? Are you stating collection of revenue is capped at 80 million?
Later in your posting you referred to a 20 million dollar split between
Yellowstone and Grand Tetons. What is the source of that 20 million dollar
figure? I'm a little confused.

It seems the funding stream is somewhat complicated based on a number of
variables. How have you come to learn about the funding mechanism? Do you
know where I could find the actual formula?

David Prast