[Geysers] a historical question

robert haker roberthaker at yahoo.com
Sat May 31 05:17:59 PDT 2014

Meg,
  I'm sure you will be inundated with sources to check on the board walk Q.
   I was up there geyser gazing in 1959,but only being 10 years old I don't remember for sure. I would have to guess not. My parents and I camped at the Hebgen Lake area one week before the earthquake,but that is another story.
     Happy trails to you.
     Best wishes,   Rob Haker    roberthaker at yahoo.com