[Geysers] Lakeshore Geyser

Janet White janet at snowmoon.us
Wed May 21 08:47:19 PDT 2014

Here's what I posted on Facebook yesterday (20 May 2014):

Mike and I headed over to West Thumb today - hope to have a more
complete trip report up on Geyser Watch in the next day or two (depends
on how other things go), but the center boardwalk thermal features are
basically empty from Perforated Pool to Twin Geyser on the lake side of
the boardwalk (plus one on the other side). Water levels in most pools
are low except for the thermal features along the water - they're as
full as seen in the past few years.

And they've changed the boardwalk around the paint pots area.

As for the action at Lakeshore, I took a few videos and will work to get
them up ASAP for those that want to see. The level of the lake is close
to drowning it out, so if you're planning to head that way, the next few
days would probably be good ones.

Many thanks to Ryan for the heads up on this.
And I'm attaching the photo from my iPhone.

Janet White
janet at snowmoon.us
http://geyserwatch.com