[Geysers] Geyser Report Thursday, July 31, 2014

Barbara Lasseter barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 12:50:08 PDT 2014

Geyser Report Thursday, July 31, 2014

Great Fountain had completed its eruption when I drove by at 0600.  It
had a steamy cycle, but no water.  Castle was in full steam when I
reached Old Faithful --started 0553 per gazer at 0700 VC call.

Beehive: last night at 2114FRS
Grand: 0218 FRS
Artemisia: 0844 d=25
Fountain: 0940ie ended at 1007
White Dome: 0600
Atomizer: 0804ie (D=1 minute per gazer)
Twig: 1009, ended at 1053
Super Frying Pan: 1050 (ended at 1054)
Clepsydra was off at 1019, restarted at 1022, was off again at 1026
and restarted at 1027.
I did not record the Jet eruptions since Fountain was ie when I arrived.

Encountered 3 more deer on the drive in today.  2 behaved sensibly,
bounding into the trees, and the third just stood in road looking at
me til I came to a full stop.

My neighbors had a fiesta last night outside my bedroom windows.  The
loud music ended at 2200, but that's way after my bedtime.  I am
dragging (and hoping it was a one-time thing)!

Barbara Lasseter