[Geysers] Geyser Report Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Barbara Lasseter barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 15:15:49 PDT 2014

Geyser Report Tuesday, July 22, 2014

First, the short interval Great Fountain reported on Th 7-17-14 (1033E
and 1559E) was an error, per Maureen Edgerton.  1033E was accurate,
but there was no 1559E.  So we have had some longish intervals, but
not the super-short.

Grand: 0402E, 1007 (while many were at Fan & Mortar event cycle)
Depression: 0907ie
Aurum: 0840FRS
Castle: 0201E FRS, prediction for 1900 tonite
West Triplet: 0953ie
Rift: 1035 FRS ended at 1045 FRS
Oblong: 1026
Daisy: 0642ie FRS, 0926, 1221
Grotto: 1057  (grotto fountain 1056 FRS)
Fountain: 0820ie gazer report
Great Fountain:  1305ie
Spouter: 0615ie
Plate: 0808ie

A buck tried to run into the side of my car this AM--one of those
instances where I would have been better off accelerating rather than
braking, but instinct took over.  We both escaped unscathed.  Also saw
a small red fox on Firehole Canyon Road.  The forecast stormy day was
anything but.  Humid this AM from last night's rains, but quickly
becoming sunny and warm.

Barbara Lasseter