[Geysers] Geysers

Lloyd Walch lawalch at canby.com
Wed Jan 29 16:35:44 PST 2014

Sir:

                1-29 14  2:25 PST

While watching Yellowstone Live today I noticed a lot of steam, eruptions on
geyser hill. It looked to be close to Plume, which was dormant at our visit
last Aug. Have any information? Also do want information on most of the
geysers of Yellowstone. Have been active in watching geysers for the last
many trips we have taken there. Also on our visit I found that Beehive had
chosen to go erratic, and was not to predictable!

Thank you

Lloyd