[Geysers] from a tour ad

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Wed Jan 22 10:29:38 PST 2014

A travel company called Collette is offering a tour of western national
parks. This tour will include Yellowstone where (and I quote) "One of the many
 highlights is the world-famous Old Faithful geyser [sic], a fountain of
steam that rises more than 60 feet in the air."

Well, OK -- steam is involved, and I guess that "more than 60 feet" is
technically correct. But I wonder if the tour people have actually seen the
thing.