[Geysers] Bob Berger

Gmail tddandngd at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 05:27:02 PST 2014

I received a phone call yesterday from Betty Lee Berger, Bob's wife. Sadly, Bob succumbed to pneumonia a few days after New Year's. Knowing how much he loved Yellowstone and the geysers and gazers, she wanted me to pass on the news.

No services are planned, but the address is

6309 Sundown Road
Nine Mile Falls, WA 99026

if you want to send condolences to Betty Lee and his son David who visited Yellowstone with him.  For those who remember, the squirrels in Yellowstone will miss them.

We will put an article in the February Sput.  Please send us photos and remembrances to include in the article by January 25th.

Tom and Genean Dunn

Sent from my iPhone