[Geysers] Tenorio National Park Costa Rica

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Feb 11 15:36:45 PST 2014

Are there any true geysers in Parque National Volcan Tenorio, Costa Rica?
Just found a reference to such, and a web search found bunches of sites that
 note the existence of "geysers" -- one actually said "geysers that spout
water  into the air." But while I did find photos of some bubbling
("boiling")  springs, I found none of any actual spouting spring. Anybody know more?