[Geysers] Dwarfs

Micah Kipple godsfireworks at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 12:36:47 PST 2014

It has been my understanding in my relatively few years of gazing that the naming of the "Dwarfs" has been avoided simply due to the amount of changing activity in the area. Vents break out and get re-sintered over every year. While the current "Dwarf" erupting 90% of the time has shown that it's definitely more "stable" than the other vents in the complex. I would not put my chips down as to whether that would remain the case, the same goes for the Dwarf seen erupting near the boardwalk. Thus I agree that we should refrain from naming individual vents when they could be gone within a year.
Just my thoughts on the matter Micah Kipple
Enjoy the Little Things!