[Geysers] Yellowstone funding problems.

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Dec 12 09:04:49 PST 2014

Surprised there haven't been other responses to this -- suffice to say that
 "we," as volunteers both formal and informal, used to pick trash, change
prediction boards, participate in training sessions, give interpretive
presentations in lieu of ill rangers, work the visitor center desk, and so on
and so on. All that before the National Park Service decided that it knows it
 all and needs no help.

Scott Bryan, without apology

In a message dated 12/11/2014 5:55:10 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,