[Geysers] Cold-water Geyser in YNP

Stephen Eide stepheneide at cableone.net
Fri Apr 4 00:24:47 PDT 2014

It was erupting a couple of years ago,  Unfortunately when I went out to
sit on it a few weeks later I did not catch it.  I only gave myself a
couple of hours and that was not enough.  It kept bubbling and the water
level kept slowly rising, but I had to leave before the eruption (if there
was one) started.  Of note, when I arrived the pool sides up to the top
most edge were wet, but the water level was down in the crack.

Stephen Eide