[Geysers] El Tatio info

Bill Johnson canbelto at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 11:33:31 PDT 2014

Apparently my first reply to this got diverted to a spam site.  Anyway,
I'll be at El Tatio tomorrow. Thanks for the info about recent
construction. We'll be watching for it.

Incidentally, our local contact says a new academic paper on El Tatio is
due to be published Any Day Now. He's getting details, which I will pass
along when I get them.

-- Bill Johnson