[Geysers] Two nighttime webcam captures

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Sun Sep 29 19:58:47 PDT 2013

Is this how the large number of nighttime Lions on geysertimes were
caught over the summer? I wondered, but the OF image tweak does make a
nighttime Lion capture seem reasonable. Jealous about the meteor
capture. In several attempts with the Perseids, I've gotten a smudge and
a very skinny streak!
Karen