[Geysers] Two nighttime webcam captures

David Monteith dmonteit at comcast.net
Thu Sep 19 01:25:35 PDT 2013

I've got my computer set up to automatically capture webcam images
around the time of a full moon.  Overcast conditions made viewing
leading up to the current harvest moon hit and miss but I thought I'd
share two fun images.  I don't remember capturing a meteor before.

Dave

PS: If you are thinking the images are brighter than what you've seen on
the NPS website, you are correct.  My capture software automatically
adjusts the exposure of nighttime captures, increasing image contrast,
making it easier for me to see the eruptions.