[Geysers] Information Request

Bob Berger srlb at my180.net
Fri Sep 27 12:36:55 PDT 2013

I received the following as an email from Susan and Robert Sharp. Since I'm
not sure of the correct answer I obtained their permission to post their
quiry to the listserv in hopes one of you would provide the answer:

- - - - - - - - -- - - - -

Hello,

We will be in Yellowstone from October 2 - 6 and wanted to confirm the radio
channel and security code for GOSA users. The channel and security code had
been 4.2 some time ago. Is that still the correct one? Also, our radios have
two security code systems - CTCSS and DCS. Which is the better one to use?

Thank you for your assistance.

Robert and Susan Sharp

Thanks,

Bob Berger