[Geysers] Whirligig Geyser activity, pre and post shutdown

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Wed Oct 30 23:08:15 PDT 2013

The temperature graphs are really interesting, as the temperature spikes
are overall very regular, so that makes these graphs look a little like
EKG strips (esp if you have someone with atrial flutter or atrial
fibrillation). The natural world has so many systems that graph out like
other systems, but this isn't one I expected to find.
Karen Webb