[Geysers] Porcelana Geyser

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Wed Oct 23 11:19:11 PDT 2013

So, is the geyser itself a little like Monument before everything up
there sealed itself off? But with numerous vents? Lovely slideshow (but
I think I feel altitude sickness coming on). I feel like such a wuss now
feeling like I'm too old and crippled to make it to Shoshone!
Karen Webb
PS Sorry, my Spanish is limited, but are they saying this is in
Patagonia, not up in the El Tatio area? Would that make this the first
known geyser in Argentina?