[Geysers] Porcelana Geyser

Alan Glennon glennon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 20:24:28 PDT 2013

Jeff,

Thanks for sharing. Tentatively, I place the 'Geiser Porcelana'
features in this valley:
Lat: -42.4152; Lon: -72.4793

In other news, Rhonda and I visited Sao Miguel Island in the Azores
last month. We observed several boiling springs and splashy perpetual
spouters -- all in the vicinity of Furnas -- but no true geysers.
https://plus.google.com/117257488228004369639/posts/NygDpUnApei
https://plus.google.com/117257488228004369639/posts/iYWvK5erfCR

Alan Glennon
Lisbon, Portugal