[Geysers] Update 5 9 2013

Maureen mauree0258 at aol.com
Thu May 9 15:26:11 PDT 2013

Update 5 9 2013

Morning's Thief was seen the other day.

Today's 0932 Fountain was 35 minutes and Twig appeared at 0958.  Still erupting as I type this at 1016.

MT started at 0845.  First interval was over 30.  Then 0919 and 0929. Dan may have recorded more of them after the start of Fountain, if so he will post them upon his return to Idaho.

Yesterday only one MT 12 minutes before Fountain start.  Yesterday's Fountain was 1413.

Fountain is its amazing self.  Thankfully.  Blue.  Bubbles.  Huge bursts with geyser rainbows.  Amazing.  The best part was the early walk up from the parking lot.  Fountain  steam went straight up for a long long ways!

Hopefully back for evening Fountain.

1024 leaving area, Twig still on.

Sandhills, blue birds, robins, ground squirrels...wonderland.

The breakout is active again today.  It had been quiet for some time now.  I will keep checking it.

Maureen Edgerton

Sent from my iPhone