[Geysers] Morning again, 5/5/13

Stephen Eide stepheneide at cableone.net
Mon May 6 16:03:48 PDT 2013

Hello all,

Unfortunately, I decided to leave for home at 1345 and not wait on
Fountain/Morning.  Maureen has more data but at least one of the tour
guides saw Morning alone at that time.  Maureen did not know this and later
waited at Fountain and saw Fountain between 1800 and 1900.  I was driving
when she told me and I was sure would remember the time, but I did not.  So
it is even more interesting.   Although, I am still kicking myself for not
waiting.

Stephen Eide

PS.  My modem was out, hopefully I will start sending more on the park this
evening.