[Geysers] Morning rises at 1651 May 6

Maureen mauree0258 at aol.com
Mon May 6 17:06:49 PDT 2013

Morning rises at 1651

24 minutes.

20+ amazing blue bubble super bursts, 100 feet, sometimes more, sometimes less .

You can watch the pool form the bubble and then it rises.  For a blue freak like me, awesome, awesome blue experience.

I was too far away!  I wish it was as close as Fountain.

Fountain still empty.  Morning drains into it the whole time.  The big bursts make an incredible wave that moves into Fountain.

Fountain drains throughout the eruptions.

Some of the larger bubbles have big sinter pieces in them.

No Twig.

I would say that was perhaps my finest geyser experience.  The fun of Fountain with only one jet, so much larger globe like blue bubbles, like at Great Fountain, yet more than 1 a minute sometimes. Playing with it was a great time!

Woo hoo.

Thought of Dan, gazer from ID with 3 kids that I think left shortly before it started.  Wish you would have stayed to 1700.

Playing with it took away from photos yet I hope I got a few.

Soooo amazing.  So fun.

I love geysers.

Maureen Edgerton