[Geysers] Riverside Intermittent Springs.

Ralph Taylor ralpht at fuse.net
Wed Mar 20 19:34:49 PDT 2013

I don't know of a name for this spring (at least, I can't remember one) but
it is indeed intermittent and the microbial mat builds up from time to time
causing the area under the benches to become muddy.  When I was volunteering
I would clear out the channel near the drain tile under the paved path once
or twice a year.

Ralph Taylor