[Geysers] Just to be mean...

Stephen Eide stepheneide at cableone.net
Mon Mar 4 00:43:43 PST 2013

Thank you Tom,

I seem to remember there were two solo Mastiff's that year.  I got to see
one of them.  Mastiff started and then Giant surged to 1/4 of the cone,
then dropped, then surged to 1/2 the cone, then dropped, then surged to
fill the cone, then dropped... and... nothing... else... happened...Mastiff
dropped and it... was... all... over....  I think it took me months to
appreciate that I got to see a solo Mastiff.

Steve Eide