[Geysers] Just to be mean...

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Sun Mar 3 23:37:18 PST 2013

I give. Did it really not erupt? And was the tall slender feature that
was on for the first half of the tape perhaps Cave? It didn't look quite
close enough to the cone to be Feather, but the angle makes it hard to
tell. I guess I could have been happy with just Magnificence from
Mastiff, but was there an end to this story? I thought the big news that
year was that Giant went in August, followed by its first really active
period since the '59 earthquake.
Karen Webb