[Geysers] Morning and Fountain 6/24/13 @ 1446

David Monteith dmonteit at comcast.net
Tue Jun 25 19:34:32 PDT 2013

Yep -- Fountain's duration was 94 minutes.

Even more amazing, the Fountain duration during the June 13 eruption,
which also included Morning and Morning's Thief, was 189 minutes.  For
the record, the Morning duration for that eruption was 68 minutes.

By comparison, today's (6/25/13 @ 1031) solo Morning eruption had a
duration of a more "normal" 24 minutes and the subsequent solo Fountain
eruption (6/25/13 @ 1401) had a duration of 33 minutes.

Dave