[Geysers] Pebble Geyser

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 6 14:35:38 PDT 2013

I'm sorry Steve, but there IS water coming out from underneath the ledge.  I first spotted the water when Pebble's water level was about midway between the sinter ledge and the orange algae line.  The water is clearly visible before Pebble's water rises and covers the ledge.    There may have only been steam when you and Will saw it, but I have watched water on three occasions now.   There are steam/gas bubbles on the south side of Pebble's crater that have been there for several years.

Lynn Stephens