[Geysers] Geyser Report Sunday, June 2, 2013

Barbara Lasseter barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 15:45:35 PDT 2013

Sunday, June 2, 2013

31 degrees going in at 0530, partly cloudy.  68 coming home at 4PM
under a sky of darkening clouds.

Beehive: 0928
Beehive's indicator: 0914  The indicator started with an audible
gurgle just prior to visible water  per Like Lang.
Lion: 0817 initial, 0933, 1031ie, 1125
Little Cub ie at 0715, 0759, 0839, 1118
Depression: 0904ie
Aurum: dry huffing at 0718, erupted 1025ie FRS
Castle: 0237E
Grand: 1052 T1Q d=11min, 42sec
Oblong: 0942ie
Riverside: 0904ie
Grotto: 0632
Grotto Fountain: 0629
Fountain: 0558 d=41; 1445 d=33
Sawmill start @ 0521
Pink was finishing at 0610
Uncertain: 1050
Super Frying Pan: 0606, 1235, 1515
Artemisia: 0705ie
Tilt's Baby: 1023
Flood: 1134ie
Twig: 1509
Dome: (probably initial) 1127
Spasm: 1257ie

Per reports from observers at Fountain this AM and what I saw this
afternoon, Morning's Thief was quiet (no water or splashing seen,
insignificant steam), Morning had started bubbling, then Fountain shot
up.  There was 1 Morning's Thief seen this AM at 0607.  I did not see
any this afternoon, although the Thief pool filled and bubbled once
Fountain started.  We had a good breeze this afternoon, and steam
carried across Morning's Thief, obstructing vision.

Great Fountain was well over at 0600, then estimated to have gone at
maybe 1000 or so.
Lemon Spring has been full, often gently overflowing, every time I've been by.

Barbara Lasseter