[Geysers] Geyser Report Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Barbara Lasseter barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 13:44:56 PDT 2013

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I was off to an early start this AM, but that isn't going to do much
for today's report.  I made the usual inquiry as I passed LGB as to
info to be relayed to OF, with no reply.  Having lots of time, I swung
through Firehole Lake Drive, finding as expected that Great Fountain
had finished it's eruption before 0615.  I stopped for White Dome at
0621, then proceeded to Pink Cone.  There was a report of it's
eruption at 0747 yesterday, 7/8/13.  When I saw it hadn't yet erupted
this AM, I settled in, expecting a relatively short wait.  I AM
stubborn.  It erupted at 1138 d=111 minutes.  Interval way too close
to 28 hours!

Fountain was called at 1007 D=32
Super frying pan called at 0816
Narcissus was ie at 0830 with a duration under 9 min.  I did not see
it again as of the time I left the area at about 1330.
Pink: 0910, 1316 d=7  closed interval of 4hr 6 min
Labial: 1144

I saw my first goldenrod of the season this week.  Surely it is not
Fall already!

Barbara Lasseter