[Geysers] Geyser in Round Spring Group

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Wed Jul 3 13:01:52 PDT 2013

I don't know if this will be a help or not, but attached is a photo that
shows Round Spring in eruption on May 25, 1990. Note that this is Round
Spring  itself. The slight bit of steam visible at the far right edge of the
photo is  from Round Spring Geyser and/or its adjacent UNNG-RSG-2. At the back
left of the  photo a portion of the pool of Pear Spring is visible; Pear
Geyser (not visible  in the photo) lies at the right end of the pool.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 7/3/2013 8:20:13 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,