[Geysers] Time Code- Answer to questions

Will Boekel wolveslax65 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 18 19:03:32 PST 2013

Gazers,

Right now I can’t seem to write a response to these questions that I am being asked without it sounding like unreadable ramblings (I have been trying all day long) but I can answer them in conversation. So that being said, I would love to answer your questions but not in writing. Feel free to call me on my cell and I will answer your questions. My number is 303-@@0-424@  with @=8. Also don’t worry about calling me late or early, being a college kid I stay up a bit but not so late that I sleep till noon.

I hope this will help,

Will Boekel