[Geysers] Anemone Questions

Debbie Sjodin debbie.sjodin at clearwire.net
Tue Feb 12 17:24:32 PST 2013

I have watched the Anemones off and on for a few years. Most years with both
the larger and smaller vents erupting the interval between Big Anemone
varies considerably from 7 to 17 plus minutes. When little Anemone was
dormant Big Anemone became very regular at close to 10 minutes.

Debbie Sjdoin

  _____