[Geysers] Anemone Questions

Matthew McLean funkygman007 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 09:55:01 PST 2013

There was a very lengthy Little Anemone dormancy a few years ago - I do not
remember the exact time frame, but probably sometime 2003 to 2005.  I seem
to remember that the behavior of Big Anemone was not affected by it.  It
may have filed with water from time to time, but I am just recalling from
memory, so I am not sure.

-Matthew McLean