[Geysers] Constant Geyser Data Logger Mystery (Young)

Stephen Eide stepheneide at cableone.net
Sat Aug 24 10:37:36 PDT 2013

Hello all,

I did report an aborted Whirligig eruption this spring.   The water rose up
with heavy overflow, the main vent just had a rolling boil and the rooster
tail vent gave one 1 foot splash.  The total time of heavy water overflow
was only about 5-10 seconds but I can see ti triggering a thermal monitor.

Stephen Eide