[Geysers] Old Sputs

David and Ginger Starck davidjohl at aol.com
Fri Aug 9 20:29:53 PDT 2013

I have a collection of old Sputs from 1988 (I think) to the present that I
would like to give to someone if they would pay for the postage. It is
almost complete - I haven't checked if every issue is there, but they
probably are.

I also have a collection of Transactions that I will give away for the
postage.

We are moving out of state and just can't justify paying for moving them!

First one to respond with address information will get them.

Dave Starck (Geysers)

davidjohl at aol.com