[Geysers] Grand Prismatic on an ipad

Tamsen Leigh Hert THert at uwyo.edu
Wed Apr 17 06:13:00 PDT 2013

I think this is a lovely image, thanks for sharing!
Tamsen Hert

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 16, 2013, at 8:26 PM, "Tenley Thompson" <tenley.thompson at gmail.com<mailto:tenley.thompson at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi everyone, I am a long time lurker to these messages and have learned a lot from everyone here, so thank you. I guess its about time I say something.

I have long thought about offering my Grand Prismatic image as an ipad/iphone/tablet/phone skin or case. If there is an interest by this community I can add it to my website offerings, the image I have in mind is here:

http://tenleythompsonphotography.com/artwork/2762632_Grand_Prismatic.html

Feel free to use the contact button on the website if you want one and we can figure something out. I wish I could offer the image for free but I will make you a good deal that's close to cost since you all have been so wonderful about teaching me such amazing things!

Thanks,

Tenley Thompson