[Geysers] Grand Prismatic on an iPad?

Lucille Reilly thedulcimerlady at juno.com
Sun Apr 14 16:14:52 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm hot to trot to get an iPad, and one of my concerns is how to protect it
from scratches and so on.

Enter Gelaskins, www.gelaskins.com, which includes artwork all over.
They've got a couple cool boreali or something in space, and so I looked to
see if they had a skin with Grand Prismatic on it.  They don't , but that
doesn't mean they couldn't.  I just now wrote and requested it, saying that
many here would also be interested.  (They make skins for various phones and
tablets, so not to worry if you own something else.)

Anyway, visit the site, see what they've got, and make a request.

Hope to see some of you in the park this summer,

Lucille Reilly

Denver, CO

Woman is 53 But Looks 25
53/YO Mom reveals 1 simple wrinkle trick that has angered doctors...
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/516b386e4eb26386d15b7st03vuc