[Geysers] Lone Star Predictions

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Sep 29 17:23:52 PDT 2012

By and large, you are on your own so sit and watch! Times for Lone  Star
are seldom reported to the VC. There is (is it still there?) a log book at
the geyser, and if it is there then maybe somebody entered the previous
eruption  time. Or not. Remember that Lone Star undergoes one or more minors
before the  major. But there are a lot of other features in that area. Explore,
and  enjoy.

This e-mail gives me the opportunity to say this: many thanks for those who
 read through the manuscript of my new book, "Arizona Rocks!". I can
finally  announce that the book has finally gotten past the page proof stage and
that  actual publication is near. The editor says that she thinks it will be
available  for distribution sometime in January 2013. Yes! Actually next
year! Yea. At  last.

Scott

In a message dated 9/29/2012 9:25:27 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,