[Geysers] Geyser Activity at Canyon?

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Thu Sep 20 14:46:28 PDT 2012

Clarification on Phantom RB Bridge: Is this the one viewable from any of
the views that include Red Rock Point or in the bunch of stuff that used
to erupt (little bitty geysers) visible largely as you look upstream
from Uncle Tom's.

Since the title is Phantom Rainbow Bridge, perhaps it got its name for
the great game Zork 1, or perhaps you've found an evanescent way into
Valhalla (entered by crossing BeiFrost, for those who know Scandinavian
mythology.
Karen Webb