[Geysers] Geyser Activity at Canyon?

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Tue Sep 18 20:55:08 PDT 2012

We always look when we hike around Canyon for the thermal features Scott
mentions in his book, but the only think I've ever seen other than the
few features on the way to 7 Mile Hole is something that looked like a
small fumarole directly beneath Artist Point and very close to the
river's edge (so it would likely be hidden at times of high water. I am
also curious, so you're not alone in wanting to know about observations
in this area.
Karen Webb