[Geysers] Geyser Report Saturday, September 15, 2012

Barbara Lasseter barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 18:39:47 PDT 2012

There were a number of gazers at the Fountain overlook during the
likely window for a Morning eruption.  I can't say who started the
"Elusive" conversation, but I was not familiar with the name, and
asked where Elusive was located.  The geyser that was pointed out to
me was (as seen from the overlook) beyond and to the right of New
Bellafontaine, but still on the near flat as opposed to the more
distant Kaleidoscope area.  It erupted for a couple of minutes to a
height of maybe 2-3 feet and repeated, although I did not time either
duration or intervals.  It was a day with lots of steam.  I tried to
get a photo but was not very succssful.  There was some discussion
about the "Elusive"  name when the elusiveness of the feature was not
apparent.

Can any of the other gazers present add to this?

Barbara Lasseter