[Geysers] Speaking of odd geysers...

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Sat Oct 20 19:02:48 PDT 2012

Has anyone been to the Crystal Geyser area lately that can update us?
Specifically, does anyone know if the damage done to the pipe with what
looks like bullets (?) been fixed. If not, would one need permission to
patch the pipe, and what would you do it with? We're not that far and
wouldn't mind fixing this annoying man-made damage so the poor little
thing can once again attain some height. Maybe if all the Utah gazers
could set aside a long weekend (I guess I blew it not trying to round
people up for UEA) and someone knowledgeable could guide us in our
efforts, we could return it to its former state of niceness? I know the
intervals are long enough that some sort of metal spackling-type agent
could be applied, neatened up, and probably dried between eruptions.
Karen Webb